how was your day?

• Thread starter Deleted member 13905
  • Start date
Had a shit night with a blocked sinus that hurt like fuck. Slept late after dosing up and woke up with manflu. One of them where even your eyes hurt and youre just fucked. Flopped about on settee watching telly all day, done fuck all. Im off on leave as well, typical. Hopefully a lot better tomorrow and the weekend

i probably come across as a tosser going on about food,
but have you thought through what you ate on each occasion?
you might well be very allergic to something without realising it.
Entirely possible but I have no recollection of what I ate. My eating habits are unlikely to include something as occasionally as I suffered this event. I’m set in my ways by old age!

Entirely possible but I have no recollection of what I ate. My eating habits are unlikely to include something as occasionally as I suffered this event. I’m set in my ways by old age!
Sounds a bit like your Gall bladder, a thickening of the bladder lining could be the cause. Good luck and best wishes.

Last edited:
Sounds a bit like your Gall bladder, a thickening of the bladder lining could be the cause. Good luck and best wishes.
I had my gall bladder removed at the young age of 19. Dairy products, particularly pastry and eggs, used to set it off.
To the first poster....does the pain subside after you vomit? Mine always did.

I had my gall bladder removed at the young age of 19. Dairy products, particularly pastry and eggs, used to set it off.
To the first poster....does the pain subside after you vomit? Mine always did.
Yes. Gall bladder I had not considered, will talk to GP. Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.