How well do you know your neighbours/neighbourhood ?

Make sure they pay their tax?
I'm not sure which club they're training for...but I live close to the Cliff which is still used by United. When I asked them which club they were cheering for in the CL the other week, they said Chelsea because "we're United"! Whether they just meant fans, i don't know. Yet.

Hand on, you are at home, city score and you cheer. Then wankers come round complaining about how loud you cheer AND video it. They the send the vid to your employers!!!!!
Name and address of said sad bastards and I will come around and sort them. Nothing violent, just me singing Boys in Blue for13 hours :-)

Every night for 2 weeks

I live in Rhyl. I don't open the door unless I am tooled up!! :-)
We live in Jamaica. We don't have a front door. We have a tunnel, under the kitchen, leading to an abandoned house, about 500yds down the road .... nobody has a clue who the fcuk we are ......

I was going to post a thread of my own but much prefer being a poster as opposed to a thread starter.

Is my neighbour a vampire?

What initially started as a joke has turned into a matter of consideration that I wish to put before the Bluemoon Court. It all started when my neighbour got dramatic lighting on his house that made it look like a spooky castle.
"Fuck me. Who does he think he is, Dracula?", I quipped to the Mrs as we drove up our lane one night.

That very same summer we got a bat infestation in the garage after living bat free for two years. I chuckled nervously to myself as I am not a fan of bats to begin with, but my mind wandered yet again to the potential of the Count in our neighbourhood.

Just last night I was speaking to the neighbourhood Nosferatu over the fence. He informed me that he had a fairly routine operation last week, but that he briefly died in surgery and they had to resuscitate him. I tried to force a smile but in the back of my mind, I was thinking "I know your fucking game Dracula". Do I need crucifixes and garlic yet?

I was going to post a thread of my own but much prefer being a poster as opposed to a thread starter.

Is my neighbour a vampire?

What initially started as a joke has turned into a matter of consideration that I wish to put before the Bluemoon Court. It all started when my neighbour got dramatic lighting on his house that made it look like a spooky castle.
"Fuck me. Who does he think he is, Dracula?", I quipped to the Mrs as we drove up our lane one night.

That very same summer we got a bat infestation in the garage after living bat free for two years. I chuckled nervously to myself as I am not a fan of bats to begin with, but my mind wandered yet again to the potential of the Count in our neighbourhood.

Just last night I was speaking to the neighbourhood Nosferatu over the fence. He informed me that he had a fairly routine operation last week, but that he briefly died in surgery and they had to resuscitate him. I tried to force a smile but in the back of my mind, I was thinking "I know your fucking game Dracula". Do I need crucifixes and garlic yet?
You need the frog brothers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.