How will robinho react now elano has gone!!

nino brown said:
Somud said:
He can speak to Santa Cruz and hopefully we get the Portuguese Bruno Alves. But we really need a new midfield player now.

Santa Cruz speaks Spanish.

So does pab zab, so does Tevez, so does Garridio, and Robbie spent how many years in spain at real madrid ?. Robbie will be alright IMO, christ he's just got married so most of his spare time he'll probably be at home in the sack.

He'll be fine. He said he wants to stay here and help us win the premiership or finish in the top four and remain here for five years so I don't see the problem really. He would have liked Elano to stay I'm sure but I'm also sure he'll be a professional and he'll still be happy given the quality of the players we've signed this summer.

Challenger1978 said:
nino brown said:
Santa Cruz speaks Spanish.

So does pab zab, so does Tevez, so does Garridio, and Robbie spent how many years in spain at real madrid ?. Robbie will be alright IMO, christ he's just got married so most of his spare time he'll probably be at home in the sack.

3 i think. Wasn't really thinking about it in that sense, thought he meant RSC could speak Portuguese. Petrov can probably speak Spanish aswell i'd imagine, or atleast have a decent grasp of it.

He's fluent in Spanish.

Plus, it's not as if he's going to spending every minute of his life with these players, and when he does, they all speak the lanuguage of football!

He'll be absolutely fine. Other players come in not knowing anybody and settle fine. he's had a year spending almost everyday with the team im sure elano wasn't his only mate. He'll be sad to see him go but he'll get over it quickly when we start storming up the league.

what does it matter he's a grown man whos paid a lot of money its a job not a fucking primary school no one is bigger than the club i think he would be more interested in his new wife for comfort not a sulky little mard arse who makes a couple of good passes a season i used to love elano like most but his ego got beyond a joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.