How will robinho react now elano has gone!!

i think robinho will take one look at our team sheet and think 'thank god teams won't be trebling up on me this year!'

I think its completely irrelevant but to play devils advocate, what option does he have ? Do you think Robbie's next move would be Galatasaray ? because if he wants to be with his buddy thats where his next move would have to be ? If he saw his arse with us and insisted on a move it wouldnt be to where Elano is so its a completely mute point

Knowing the Brazilian temperament very well having spent the last 6 years working with them I expect Robbie to have a crap year and predict people will be saying get rid by the end of the year. This was a very strong move by MH who better not fall out with any of our new players or we are fucked.

bugsyblue said:
This won't be the first time Robinho has heard about it! I think Elano knew he was off from th ebeginning of pre-season. He wasn't taken on tour and he's been sold quite quickly. I'm sure Robinho knew a while back and he's a proffesional!
exactly. he will have known elano would have been leaving for some time now.

however if by any chance robinho is reading this forum and you are in search of a new best friend, i would like to apply for the position. the only problem is i dont speak brazilian either, but im sure we can work around that

mcfc-adam said:
When I Met Robinho , He Asked ME How I Was Doing And Stuff (Semi lob on) Was Fluent English But Seemed 2 No A Tidge!
When I Met Elano He Didnt Speak Brazilian :S He Spoke Spanish! :S (Or Portugeese)

Any Other City Players Speak Spanish Or Portugeese?

An Personally I Think Hughes Should Sign Miacon Or Alves!

FFS

Apparently Robbie's English is good albeit broken. He has stated in interviews that he intends to be fluent come the end of the season. IMHO I think that to a certain extent Elano was a distraction to Robbie and now that he's gone it will hopefully allow him to knuckle down and really make an impact as one of the best players in the world.

Having said this I still am gutted to see Elano go.

aarond said:
mcfc-adam said:
When I Met Robinho , He Asked ME How I Was Doing And Stuff (Semi lob on) Was Fluent English But Seemed 2 No A Tidge!
When I Met Elano He Didnt Speak Brazilian :S He Spoke Spanish! :S (Or Portugeese)

Any Other City Players Speak Spanish Or Portugeese?

An Personally I Think Hughes Should Sign Miacon Or Alves!

FFS
its a classic. post of the month by an absolute mile.

Non of the new signing will be going anywhere unless we loan them out or sell them. Deals we do to sell will look like Barca's Ibra transfer. No other clubs can afford to pay the wages these guys are on. As for Elano, i dont know the politics but the manager does'nt fancy him so thats that. Its easy for us to sit here making statements that have no effect, Mark Hughes's job hangs on his decisions so i trust the manager, we really need steel in the midfield this season with a work ethic.

For future referance neither Robinho nor Elano speak Brazillian. Not even Berti in all his greatness speaks Brazillian. No-one does because there is no such language. Brazil was ruled by Portugal until 1822 and hence speak Portugese. I mean in the U.S.A they don't speak American (most of them don't even speak English).

Glad to get that off my chest.

Robinho will be sad, sure his mate won't be in the team anymore. However he is a proffesional he won't let it affect his work and he will happy to just play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.