How will robinho react now elano has gone!!

Gelsons Dad said:
Knowing the Brazilian temperament very well having spent the last 6 years working with them I expect Robbie to have a crap year and predict people will be saying get rid by the end of the year. This was a very strong move by MH who better not fall out with any of our new players or we are fucked.
Knowing a few Brazillians very wel myself for over 10 years I think you're talking out of your arse.

It might be a good thing now his pals have gone.

There were definitely times last season when he would look for them when passing specifically on the field, to the team's detriment.

Also he may knuckle down more as a squad member, rather than as part of a clique.

I;m sure he knows the players by now.And they will all be in the same boat where the new players are concerned.If he wants to better his English I;m sure he;ll have a bit of spare cash and a tincey wincey bit of time.

It will be really tough for him in my opinion whether hes a professional or not. Losing one of your close friends and having no one in your team that can fluently speak Portuguese will really affect him. People have said "He didn't have Elano at his other clubs" but he did have 30 odd other Brazilians + family playing at Santos and a handful of Brazilians/ Spanish/South Americans in general at Real who helped him settle. For example your at a school and your best mate moves overseas it will upset you. But having said that there is a good chance he can settle in with Tevez and i guess Anderson/Da Silva and that.

he's not the new boy anymore and the players coming in are more his level it might work in hughes favour, elano would play up and robbie would probably be caught in it somewhere, papers always had little quotes from robbie sayin elano should play and elano must stay etc etc, thats gone now, so robbie can knuckle down and show tevez etc the city ropes. despite his mate leaving robbie like any other sane person would surely look at our squad of players now compared to when he joined and think that we have a far better squad now than back then. plus im sure i heard somewhere that the south americans from liverpool united and city were a close little unit that often hung around together.

He seems to have settled in at City now and from photos, seems quite popular throughout the squad, so i'm sure he'll be fine. Yes he will be disappointed that a close friend has left the club, but its not the "be all and end all". Another thing i don't think anyone else has stated, is that maybe Jo is still living in the area? and also surely his wife and son are over here now?

Somud said:
He can speak to Santa Cruz and hopefully we get the Portuguese Bruno Alves. But we really need a new midfield player now.

Santa Cruz speaks Spanish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.