How would we react?

Hamann Pineapple said:
The majority would go down the same line a most Liverpool fans in that Evra has previous for this and he was lying. The FA banned him on Evra's evidence alone , etc. etc. Suarez' admission would be somehow dismissed. Let's face it, if it had happened to Aguero, we'd be looking for cultural differences to back the side of the argument that suits.

+1 again. I honestly believe if Aguero did this next to no blues would say we should get rid.

edit: Unless it was Dzeko though then this forum would be crashed for 24 hours whilst supposed blues came on to vent their fury at him and blame him for every bad thing that has happened this season whilst the Bosnian contingent would defend him to the hilt.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Its a really good question.

Maybe some of the really long serving Posters can give us a hint by telling us what was the reaction on Bluemoon to Ben Thatchers' assasination attempt on Pedro Mendes ??

Thatcher was merely reaching out to offer him a nice hug, but Mendes threw his face into Ben's elbow, before you know it the Rag based media had warped and twisted the truth and the rest is history ;)

City fans are no different to any other set of supporters,if it was an important player to us,we would like Liverpool find a reason to excuse him,just look at the "would you want tevez to play for city again" thread,about 40% of city fans would be happy to have him back regardless of the damage he has done to our club just because he might score a few goals for us in the run in.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Not the Dipper way, for certain. Dogleash has been on again about how Suarez should not have been banned! What is it that the unreconstructed Pict doesn't understand?

Just heard his Press interview myself, and it is a disgrace, he should be hauled in front of FA and given the maximum punishment. No wonder Suarez acts like he does, when his Manager sets these standards.

I think Captain Kompany, Micah Richards, the Toures, Mario, NDJ and Clichy would sort it out.

mcfc-mark said:
How would we react, as a club and a set of supporters, if one of our players were to be involved in an incident similar to Terry or Suarez?
Wouldn't back them. I'd want them out ASAP. They're a fucking disgrace!

I think you have to look at the actions Liverpool took an ask would we do the same because I think football fans would follow their clubs lead. And I suppose it would come down to how the player reacted, a genuine apology from Suarez I think would have done him a considerable favour but he didn't and ultimately came across as a complete knob, instead of just a diving cheating knob.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.