How would you like the season to be decided?

How should the season be decided?

• Total voters
I'm past caring but then again being a Toon fan I was passed caring 10 minutes after Fat Mike waddled through the door.

Hopefully it will be a different story soon :-)

I'm past caring but then again being a Toon fan I was passed caring 10 minutes after Fat Mike waddled through the door.

Hopefully it will be a different story soon :-)
A whole new chapter for you lot enjoy the ride .
Enjoy the hate .
And beware of teams in red

It could end with 22 or 23 teams in the PL next season. Those at the bottom currently are threatening to fuck over the restart at neutral grounds unless they guarantee no relegation. Just as we get the goons thinking about the congestion of fixtures caused by two domestic cups, 38 league fixtures, Uefa's much loved competitions, international breaks, along comes a scenario that will have 42 or 44 PL fixtures. But there again the brainboxes running the game might stick at 38 and we could have a situation where you don't play some teams twice. The odds on The Dippers and MANUre playing relegation fodder twice and Beswick only playing them once - and away at that? I think it would be short odds, but most probably odds on!

For the record I happen to think no relegation is a ridiculous idea. Then again everything these days seems ridiculous and 3 months ago none of us would have believed any of it. No matter what is decided there's some sets of fans won't be happy but hey, it's not the end of the world (as far as I'm concerned).

So if there is no relegation we would all be playing just for Liverpool to win the league? Oh and to get the Rags into the Champions league!
What a farce!

I would like to season to be decided by Cuppy Doubles.
2 players from each team.
At Wembley
1 net
40 players on the pitch at the same time
No offside, just not allowed to goal-hang
1 goal to go through
The last remaining team in the first 3 rounds relegated
Winners = Champions
No V.A.R
F*ck it...….I'll say I support Altrincham and go in net

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.