How would you spend the £389million?

Sadly it'll be split between the club i love City and all those clubs that come under the same flag but i don't give a shit about.

Pay for Riley and Oliver to have laser eye treatments

ab07aeaf392f4a48dbf4abe490003696998e692b.gif

Will it not be going towards the arena and any infrastructure investments for the CFG clubs that nobody gives a shit about? I’m surprised people think we now have more money to spend on players, unless they’re just joking.

Obviously we've just received a huge injection of cash from Silver Lake, which is always appreciated.

Curious where BlueMoon feels the money should be invested, be it in 8 or so signings, a few marquee players, the facilities, the stadium etc, transport links etc.

Inb4 coke & hookers.
Cheap tickets and safe standing.

Buying a replacement for Vincent Kompany,
we are missing him badly both on and off the field, you get in all teams a leader who is passionate and drives on taking all with him.
Never thought about how big a miss he would be as a person, because of the time's he was injured I thought we wouldn't miss him as we played brilliant, obviously I never thought how his roll off the field was important to the rest, everyone coming to city must have been in awe of his leadership.
Back on subject I would buy a captain for this team.( Not fussy about dick van dyke but he is the difference in that dippers team)
Spot on.

For a start, the £389millwill be staying in the CFG.

Apparently a large chunk of it will going towards building a new football stadium for New York City. If the rumours are true?

As for the other CFG clubs, I honestly don’t know what the money could be spent on?

The only other obvious things to spend the money on, would be the North Stand expansion, and developing the Collar site and/or other parts of the Etihad Campus.

Oak View are funding the £300mill arena according to them, so the money won’t be going towards the arena.

Imagine having £389mill burning a hole in your pocket and you owned Manchester City Football Club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.