howard webb is a rag

cleavers said:
100%MCR said:
This thread is the kind of shit that makes us look like utter idiots.

Embarassing boys.

Grow up.

I agree, I thought Webb had a very good game, remarkably neutral for a referee at the swamp.

This.

de niro said:
he was far too lenient on his own players, had he booked them at the right times they would have ended with 9 men.

soory say what you like he's a fucking cheat.

ps. i am a real 100% manc.

de niro, unfortunately fella, I would have to disagree.

He gave a very good performance for both sides, spoke to both sets of players in a calm manner which helped his control of the game. Imo I did think raphael shouldve been cautioned but also thought bellers an zab were lucky not to be given caution on certain incidents.

He never cheated imo, but you have your opinion and thats fair enough.
I am as devastated as every other blue.We will get there. Belief I have plenty.

Tbh I saw plenty of worser performance by referees.
The only concern may be the penalty call, but honestly, wasn't that easy call at normal speed.
What only very disappointed me was that, after conceding 3 mins. ot he didn't recovered the 2 of them wasted by the fucking piggy rooney to celebrate. But honestly are peanuts and mainly because I was just gutted when just preparing myself for extra time.

FuCK OFF SAF!!!

blueref said:
de niro said:
he was far too lenient on his own players, had he booked them at the right times they would have ended with 9 men.

soory say what you like he's a fucking cheat.

ps. i am a real 100% manc.

He gave a very good performance for both sides, spoke to both sets of players in a calm manner which helped his control of the game. Imo I did think raphael shouldve been cautioned but also thought bellers an zab were lucky not to be given caution on certain incidents.

yes you are correct as good a refs performance as i have seen this season . we didnt lose cos of the ref. but hey ho hold your heads up boys our time is coming

modgeblue said:
blueref said:

yes you are correct as good a refs performance as i have seen this season . we didnt lose cos of the ref. but hey ho hold your heads up boys our time is coming

SENSE. THANK YOU.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.