Howard Webb retires

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
de niro said:
fergie first now this. they are fucked.

With a bit of luck we'll see shots of Webb in the stands, shaking his head when Battenburg fails to award them a dodgy penalty.
Pmsl!

Over 500 PL and FL games.

I wonder how many penalties he has awarded to the rags in those matches.

And how many of those were for genuine fouls?

88e4128a-3dc4-4523-9aac-81d79c0374a6.jpg

b6GJVo6.png

jimharri said:

What that table doesnt show is that the Rags would be around Villa without his assistance ;-)

Joking aside, he was a good ref when he wasnt reffing them, but he did seem to have a prosthetic limb that only raised in the rags direction (that he moved onto his other side at half time) whenever he reffed them

I will miss singing this to the Rags in the pub whenever he blatantly cheated for them

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwoeSQMz7VU[/video]

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
What that table doesnt show is that the Rags would be around Villa without his assistance ;-)

Joking aside, he was a good ref when he wasnt reffing them, but he did seem to have a prosthetic limb that only raised in the rags direction (that he moved onto his other side at half time) whenever he reffed them

I will miss singing this to the Rags in the pub whenever he blatantly cheated for them
Moreso for us, going on that table.

Always rated him to be honest. Never quite understood the claims that he particularly favoured united. Represented English officials quite well on the world stage. Best of luck to hi,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.