Howard Webb retires

Anyone got any tables or pics to prove he favoured the rags, just mid-argument with some rags

jimharri said:
Smelly Cnut said:
Anyone got any tables or pics to prove he favoured the rags, just mid-argument with some rags
Go back one page. But be careful; the table shows he favoured us more!

But am I right in saying that table isn't based on his decisions in winning them points?

[/quote]

Always said he was a top ref...

Fucking hell, he didn't like the dippers did he![/quote]

He was a copper with South Yorkshire police. Of course he didn't like the dippers!

Always said he was a top ref...

Fucking hell, he didn't like the dippers did he![/quote]
He was a copper with South Yorkshire police. Of course he didn't like the dippers![/quote]You'll burn in hell for that remark!

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
laserblue said:
When is his testimonial? Has he officially handed over the rag job to Clattenburg yet?

Clattenburg has been brought through the much famous Rag youth team system, they are hoping he can step up to the task
He's turned them down due to lack of European football. Their CEO currently in talks with Jon moss who they see as the new Mike Reilly , a true united legend.

any points won under him were despite his best efforts. an out and out rag. i had a rag in my shop saying even he was embarrassed at what he handed them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.