Howard Webb..

100619-u-still-mad.jpg

..Confirmed as Ref for the potential Title decider in Stretford on Sunday.

That's that then.

Agreed, game over before it fucking starts, photoshop picture said it all :-(

The title has fuck all to do with us, so who cares who refs their match?

Couldn't agree more, but would rather Chelsea won it than the rags. Chelsea will be playing against 12 men now instead of eleven on a level playing field, as sure as eggs are eggs those lucky bastards will get the result they want through a duff decision by the ref, it is what they do, only have to look at the handball not given by the ref in the Arsenal game that would have had Vidic off and a three game ban. I also hope Arsenal don't win another fucking game and we win all ours and take 3rd spot.

Rammyblues said:

Couldn't agree more, but would rather Chelsea won it than the rags. Chelsea will be playing against 12 men now instead of eleven on a level playing field, as sure as eggs are eggs those lucky bastards will get the result they want through a duff decision by the ref, it is what they do, only have to look at the handball not given by the ref in the Arsenal game that would have had Vidic off and a three game ban. I also hope Arsenal don't win another fucking game and we win all ours and take 3rd spot.

This.

Rammyblues said:

That last sentence is all that matters, and you know it! :-)

You'll bust a blood vessel if you worry yourself about United having 12 men. I actually hope he (Webb) has a stormer, gives Chelsea a penalty and United lose just so people can see all it is when they get decisions is refs making mistakes and not favouritism. They have no need to be lenient with them unless they grew up going to bed in their United jim jams. It's likely a random team like West Brom get just as many for decisions, but because some City fans hatred of United equals their love for City, they notice Uniteds for decisions more. Me, I couldn't give a rats arse what they win, what they lose or what they do. My focus will be Goodison Park and what happens there to us this weekend, anything else is pish posh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.