Hows everybody coping?

Today.....

Haircut - tick
Finish Decorating spare bedrooom - tick
Cut grass back garden - tick
Cut grass front garden - tick
Vacuum the car - tick

Just going to wash the car, still can't stop thinking about tomorrow, whistling boys in blue all day

Wife's loving all this tension! Grrrrrrr

I've decided to play Battlefield 3 on the Xbox all night so I'm not thinking about it, and it's double XP as well.

Am fine today!! Tomorrow is THE day though so I'm sure the nerves will kick in when I get up. Really really hope we can do the job tomorrow!

This time tomorrow we COULD ! be Champions !

Or blow it allowing the rags to win it with all the gut wrenching stomach churning and disappointment we have been used to over the years returning. :-)

Rammyblues said:
This time tomorrow we COULD ! be Champions !

Or blow it allowing the rags to win it with all the gut wrenching stomach churning and disappointment we have been used to over the years returning. :-)

Haha I preferred my post to be honest !

Am a believer that top professionals do the business when they have to and our team is full of them.

When we walk down the tunnel at around 257pm just look at the look on the face of Vinny and Kun and that should tell you all you need to know.

Rags are far from certain to win up there also but honestly don't think it will matter in the end.

The mardy arsed whining of that shower will make this title the gift that keeps on giving.

#together.

Deepest Blue said:
Am a believer that top professionals do the business when they have to and our team is full of them.

When we walk down the tunnel at around 257pm just look at the look on the face of Vinny and Kun and that should tell you all you need to know.

Rags are far from certain to win up there also but honestly don't think it will matter in the end.

The mardy arsed whining of that shower will make this title the gift that keeps on giving.

#together.

I agree with this and 90% of the time if should be enough. We just have to hope its not one of those freak days.

QPR are in the bottom 3 for a reason. They have the worst away record in the league for a reason, they have lost their last 6 away games for a reason...

The reason is they are not very good.

Look at Bolton the other night against Spurs. Needed a win desperately but just nowhere near good enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.