Hows everybody coping?

Been waiting all my adult life for this, bring it on.That s what one part of my very mixed up mind says the other Isn t coping very well. Oh well bring it on always a BLUE whatever happens.
CTID

I've been trying to stay away from reading this forum as it makes me more nervous but couldn't hold back right now.

My girlfriend asked why I didn't want the After Eights buying when we were at the supermarket. I'm not bloody risking anything to take the piss just yet!

was fine until a few hours ago and now im watching the match highlights on mcfc to remind myself why we need not worry.

Thats what 45 years devotion does to yer

can't stop thinking about tomoz. this is despite copious amounts of booze.

Newcastle was brill, despite being in the wrong end. But this is the game I have been waiting for all my life. yes wolves, newcastle, spurs, chelsea(full members), gillingham, Man U (both semis) and stoke were up there for good reasons, along with luton, west ham, liverpool, stoke for different reasons all have had me sleepless. But this time seems DIFFERENT this is what I thought I would not see in my lifetime. I will be smashed tonight, even more than I was in Newcastle last sunday night.

tomorrow night lets wait till it comes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.