Hows everybody coping?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Deepest Blue said:
Am a believer that top professionals do the business when they have to and our team is full of them.

When we walk down the tunnel at around 257pm just look at the look on the face of Vinny and Kun and that should tell you all you need to know.

Rags are far from certain to win up there also but honestly don't think it will matter in the end.

The mardy arsed whining of that shower will make this title the gift that keeps on giving.

#together.

I agree with this and 90% of the time if should be enough. We just have to hope its not one of those freak days.

QPR are in the bottom 3 for a reason. They have the worst away record in the league for a reason, they have lost their last 6 away games for a reason...

The reason is they are not very good.

Look at Bolton the other night against Spurs. Needed a win desperately but just nowhere near good enough.
Bolton would have had to play at the top of their game while Spurs underachieved. Not the case with us.

I know that strange things can happen but with everything on the line complacency will not be a factor. A nervous error such as Zab's vs Ncl is our greatest threat IMO.

Cool as fuck,peroni's are going down well nice curry simmering on the stove,never felt calmer champions 2011-12.

Calm presently but I know by the crack of dawn tomorrow I will be a little tetchy and likely to have worn myself out by kick off due to expelled nervous energy............Will eat and drink loads to keep me going.!

i7UpUlCk9s6IC.gif

I don't feel negatively nervous.

More of an excitement. Excited that we will be able to show once again how good we are.

Just like I always enjoyed exams at school/uni, knowing it was a chance to show off and get some good feelings once the results came!!<br /><br />-- Sat May 12, 2012 6:22 pm --<br /><br />
TCIB said:
quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.