Hows everybody coping?

Blue Trucker 69 said:
As the title asks.Hows everobodies nerves,feeling today waiting for tomorrow?

Strangely for me, no nerves at all as I am supremely confident we will win easily (unusual for me!). Im going there to party.

I've never looked forward to a game involving us like I am with this one - usually im crapping myself and expecting the worst..............................no matter who we're playing!

Same as I was before United and Newcastle. Excited, hopeful, wired, but calm enough to keep my head.

not nearly as nervous as the derby and Newcastle games, but still every now and then I lapsed into a day dream where we need a goal in injury time to win it. Thing is, I've never reached the conclusion so I don't know if it was a happy ending!

I guess when you've supported City for 35 years+ it's just not possible to change your mindset overnight!

I reckon I have been so nervous all week that it has sort of died down a bit.

Probably be shitting it tomorrow.

Nervous as fook. My Scotch Bonnets were dying until this morning when I looked and miraculously, they have come back to life. I know it aint footie, but for me cheered me up no end. Roll on tomorrow. Let's finish this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.