Hows everybody coping?

Cacking myself. Just never experienced anything like this before in 38 years following the Blues...

Listening to this and trying not to punch anything.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q[/youtube]

normally a "once a day" man, but ive been visiting the Armitage Shanks 3 times a day since thursday. Dont know how some stay calm, 39th season of attending City matches, will it ever abate ?

over the years my nerves have become immune, due to the hard times weve been through, sadly im in work 2moz and mega gutted, but have clumped breaks together so can listen on radio

As with last week, I have a sort of 'whatever' feeling. That lasted until a couple of minutes into the game.

By the end I was a dog fart from throwing the entire contents of my stomach all over the coffee table and an NSPCC advert from bursting into tears.

Been calm all week busy with work and whatever. Found myself singing blue songs all morning and close to tears every time I think about the enormity of tomorrow.

If we do the business, look around CB1 for a 50 year old blubbering like a baby. That'll be me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.