How's it going?

Shafter said:
Yer big buncha cunts yer?

Still recovering from liver damage from Valencia me ;)

Will be seeing you in a few weeks time. Who's looking forward to your visit to Stoke?

Hello shafter you old ****.. Not seen you on for a while,hope all's well mate.

I went into Valencia on the day you played them and I tell you the Stoke fans were amazing. Plaza de Reina and the Ayuntament sq were a sea of red and white and I'm sure Finnegans had another fruitful day or two. Officially they say 4000 were there but I'd guess at more like 5-6k

Hello Shafter me old mucker.
Looking forward to the game, it will still be windy and freezing at the Brit, even if it is a lovely spring day everywhere else in the country.
PS, what do Stokies think about Vale potentially going bust? Laughing your heads off or would you miss your local rival, albeit not one you've had to play for years?

Had a good drink with a few Stokies in central London before the cup final all sound lads. I remember a few years ago, was it 97/98?, you beat us at the Victoria Ground 2-1 early on in the season, both sets of fans giving it to Alan Ball!

Used to go to Stoke quite often, "Golden" @ The Void on Glass Street I think? Is the club still there?

ChorltonAzzurro said:
Had a good drink with a few Stokies in central London before the cup final all sound lads. I remember a few years ago, was it 97/98?, you beat us at the Victoria Ground 2-1 early on in the season, both sets of fans giving it to Alan Ball!

Used to go to Stoke quite often, "Golden" @ The Void on Glass Street I think? Is the club still there?

I went to Golden at the Void a few times. They had a night at Sankeys too.

cheddar404 said:
ChorltonAzzurro said:

They did, had many a good night there!

cheddar404 said:
ChorltonAzzurro said:

Another fan of Golden here, used to go over and meet my mate from Stoke. Kelvin Andrews' night as I remember. Decent crowd, never saw any mither there, unlike the clubs in Manc around that time

jay_mcfc said:
I went into Valencia on the day you played them and I tell you the Stoke fans were amazing. Plaza de Reina and the Ayuntament sq were a sea of red and white and I'm sure Finnegans had another fruitful day or two. Officially they say 4000 were there but I'd guess at more like 5-6k

It was a fantastic 4 days mate......i could get a taste for this Europe malarkie!
Your right, i'd say there were close on 6,000 stokies there and we didn't see any trouble at all which was fantastic. Even though we lost i was on a high for days!

-- Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:21 am --

LongsightM13 said:
Hello Shafter me old mucker.
Looking forward to the game, it will still be windy and freezing at the Brit, even if it is a lovely spring day everywhere else in the country.
PS, what do Stokies think about Vale potentially going bust? Laughing your heads off or would you miss your local rival, albeit not one you've had to play for years?

Longsight....how do me owd tater! Oh aye it's always sub zero and windy at the brit. To be honest about the Port Vale situation, i really hope they don't go bust and get out of this mess. I know we haven't played them for years and there is a fierce rivalry there, they are a real football club and it's always sad when things like this happen.

Ps, Fuck off Vale ;)<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:22 am --<br /><br />
samharris said:
Shafter said:
Yer big buncha cunts yer?

Still recovering from liver damage from Valencia me ;)

Will be seeing you in a few weeks time. Who's looking forward to your visit to Stoke?

Hello shafter you old ****.. Not seen you on for a while,hope all's well mate.

Haha all is well thanks Sam..........You decrpit old fucker ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.