How's your mood after the RM game?

Much worse than when we lost in 2022 strangely. We threw it away. Completely. In 2022 I felt Madrid won it. Here, we lost it.

My thoughts entirely. Having done it all last year, I can live with it. We could have won - should have won - but didn't. Penalties are a lottery and 2 of our better penalty takers had gone off, so, I didn't fancy us at that stage.
My mood is pretty calm. It's a shame we didn't win as R.M. are no great shakes, but, we just weren't good enough on the night to make them pay.
Hopefully the lesser amount of games will now give us no disadvantage in the Premier League so, we go for 4 in a row!

Just pissed off that we lost to these twats in the manner that we lost it, I'll be even more pissed off if they win it, sick of them shithousing their way to CL titles, even against Leipzig they were lucky to go through.

tbf it doesn’t feels as bad as previous years when we went out as we’ve already felt what it’s like to win it still of course a shit feeling though but still plenty of competitions to go for to still make it a great season

Foul, coz I can't stand those entitled government backed fascist cunts. If I see one of them , even a kid, they're getting it ... in the most obscene Spanish I can muster

Couldn’t care less. We went toe to toe, as did they. Another day we could have trampled on them but we look tired, with the reason being we are competing for everything.

I’d not be too arsed if we play a weakened team Saturday and go all out for 4 in a row.

I’m just glad we are part of it all.

Frustrated and annoyed that we didn’t replace Gundo. Also disappointed with what has happened to Haaland.

Surprisingly calm it’s CL a roll of the dice. Luck plays 80% than talent. We should have, could have but did not win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.