How's your mood after the RM game?

I made peace with losing after the final whistle. I'm not a pessimist, but I've been here before. Dominate, goes to pens, you lose.
There is a belief that rises in a human when they have weathered a storm. Madrid had that.
I'm not a chumps lover, so I can leave this result at the door.
I think the players will feel it a great deal more, though. To lose their crown this early, to that performance will darken their mood.
I just hope there is a positive reaction, rather than capitulation in the coming days.

Disappointed of course but so immensely proud of what this incredible team has achieved over the last couple of seasons. And we can still win a double. And should have won today.

But if we fall short, I won't feel less proud. What they have done is bloody amazing. And we will go again next year.

Cool as a cucumber. Winning the treble has really grounded my emotions in games. We win, great. We draw or get beat, so what. The joy this club, the team and Pep have given me these previous seasons will last a lifetime.

Refuse to get annoyed at this group of players as they have been at full tilt for getting on 4 years now and still sniffing blood this season.

As I mentioned earlier, I’m sad but fine. But I know that all the forthcoming discussions about Palmer’s penalty skills will make me want to stab myself in the eye.

Calm.

But only because we finally won it last year, and the miraculous weekend just gone means history is still on our hands this season.

Not great. We were the better team by a mile but they came with a plan and executed it. Summer window will bring changes I would imagine. Double very much on. Pens is always an issue with us but with the players left at the end I the we all kinda kmew where it was heading.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.