How's your mood after the RM game?

That penalty was shocking, even more so for a player with incredible technic.
Thought Kovacic’s pen was worse. To get it nowhere near the corner without much power was terrible. Bernie’s looked awful but it went where he wanted to put it and 9/10 the keeper guesses a corner and dives

Thought Kovacic’s pen was worse. To get it nowhere near the corner without much power was terrible. Bernie’s looked awful but it went where he wanted to put it and 9/10 the keeper guesses a corner and dives

Stick it in the corner and you score 10/10.

I don’t see the point of risking the 1/10 chance in a champions league quarter final.

When we went on a 20+ win streak a few years ago, the media refused to acknowledge our penalty shootout win against Leicester as a win. So yes, last night was a draw as far as Im concerned.
If the away goal rule was still in place (like it was for Monaco and Spurs) we would be through. Sods law.
Damm sure if the away goal rule was still in place Madrid would have had to come out play.
Daft rule change.

Stick it in the corner and you score 10/10.

I don’t see the point of risking the 1/10 chance in a champions league quarter final.
Neither do I. It was stupid.

Kovacic pen was awful too.

I didn’t fancy us at all in the shootout but when Modric missed it raised my hopes. That didn’t last long. Their next four pens were very good.

Am sure it’s been mentioned a number of times,but unfortunately having subbed off 2 most likely pen takers then the odds start to go against you,which they did the Bernardo pen was the crucial one as that cranks up the pressure tenfold on their next player,it’s done anyhow..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.