How's your mood after the RM game?

Bit deflated. But I’m already over the worst of it and I’ve only been home 10 minutes.

Dunno whether it’s an age thing or the fact we finally won it last year. Probably a bit of both.

Took me about 30 years to get over Tottenham. And I still don’t think I’ve got Luton fully out of my system. Reckon I’ll be perfectly fine and looking forward to Saturday after a few hours kip.

I’m disappointed rather than upset.

How can anyone be pissed of with Bernardo he runs his bollocks off every game he plays.

Doku was great Grealish too, Walker was immense. Gvardiol keeps on improving, Akanji played well, Diaz too.Rodri missed a few passes and got caught early on but came back to normal as the game played out. Kev work his bollocks, Phil while not at his best still played with effort, Ederson did well and scored a brilliant penalty as did Phil. I’m starting to think Haaland needs Pep to alter his tactics To get Erling back to his lethal best again.

Last edited:
Very deflated for the rest of today, I got up at 4:30 to watch (in Oz) expecting it to be another glorious win over Real at the Etihad.
I'm sure KDB and big Erl would've scored penalties so a bit disappointed Pep took them off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.