How's your mood after the RM game?

Sat on the train home and not sure how to feel. Gutted we’re out, but I don’t think we played badly so maybe just gotta accept sometimes it won’t go our way.

Issue now is Saturday. We need to win the double now and the players will be tanked after that. Bit like the fans, gonna be a hard one to pick up after that.

very disappointed because its like we didnt learn anything from the Chelsea PL games.
this was quite like the Chelsea home game. 30+ shots and actually we needed a late goal to get a draw overall.

and because playing so much better than them and be out of CL still. maybe I was way too confident after the 3-3 away draw and thought if we score 3 there surely we can score 2-3 at home too which should be enough likely. well would have been more than enough :(

I was cranky at the end, but I'm fine now. The reality of knowing we will be back next year keeps my head centered. Also it gives the team a chance to reflect and refocus on the two domestic cups remaining.
Wouldn't want to be Chelsea on Saturday.

It will probably gnaw at me a bit tomorrow but you have to lose occasionally. Madrid played the only way they could to beat us, i.e. hope for some luck.

Roll on Saturday.

Just put this in the post match thread..

Just walked the dogs and had a moment of reflection.
I’m honestly not as bothered as I thought I’d be.
I obviously wanted us to win and I was confident about tonight but I think it’s because I didn’t think we had it in us this season to win it.
Defensively this season we have had moments of madness, switching off and making stupid mistakes.
Something that unfortunately seems to be here for the season.
We’ve also lacked creativity.
Though tonight I was annoyed having dominated and wasted many many chances, then to throw it away on penalties.
Not a good recipe for winning the champions league.
I guess I’d be really really angry if we hadn’t won it last year.
The league is the one that i need and want.
4peat.
I’ll be really really angry if we throw that away from here.
CTID

I’ve calmed down a bit now,fucking Madrid bunch of cheating cnuts along with a ref who’s an out and out cnut,back at my hotel just waiting for any bellend Madrid fans to say something and it’ll probably start me off again..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.