How's your mood after the RM game?

Blue_Lightsaber

Team supported
Man City
This topic is about your mood.. not details about the game or anything player/ ref related.

Are you still feeling POSITIVE?

I don't know if it's just me but I'm like whatever.. we'll try again next year. C'mon City! The 21 final absolutely destroyed me.. I was depressed for months till we beat Chelsea away thanks to Jesus deflected strike.

That win last year was absolutely huge and I'm not angry, I'm just like meh, shoulda converted our chances. So happy we got that monkey off our backs last year!

So how are you guys feeling???

Last edited:
Not too bad. We won the treble last year and it’s not going to get much better than that. I didn’t expect us to win the champions league two years in a row - it’s not realistic either.

Onwards and upwards for the rest of the season and why not feel positive after the last few years we’ve had!

Mood: missing the "away goals" rule...those were the days.

Seriously - disappointed, but nothing close to how disappointed I'd have been if we never won the competition last season. Feels like I'll get over this one pretty quick, and that's not to say it wouldn't have been amazing to go on and defend our crown.

Gutted. Annoyed.

But buoyed by the fact we didn’t particularly deserve to go out. We’re a much better team than they are - have proved it 3 seasons running - but they just somehow manage time and time again to get through.

Wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.