How's your mood after the RM game?

As with any game we lose, gutted but its not life and death. I'll still be going to work tomorrow and life goes on.

Its a bit of a sickener losing on pens to a team full of shithouses that are not as good as us, but that's what happens when you don't really create enough or take your chances. It's over now, can't be undone. Roll on Saturday.

Still, I feel OK. We'll be back in the competition next year, hopefully with a rejuvenated squad. We can't win it every year.

Its all good.

Disappointed, but we are six games (five very winnable) from being history-makers. That level of performance between now and the end of the season will win us the league. If we get the fourth in a row then tonight is a footnote. We had Istanbul last year, the greatest night of all to cap off the finest season of all. It's a cup competition at the end of the day but the monkey was off our back on 10th June 2023. We should all be exceptionally proud of this team and manager.

On a separate note, I'd like to see Dortmund win it now. If not them then I'll be unpopular and say Bayern because Harry Kane, for all the mockery he gets for how he talks and never winning a trophy, deserves a trophy in his career. You look at how he conducts himself and has behaved throughout his career, it's far preferable to seeing a classless, arrogant, cheating shitbag like Bellingham getting his hands on it.

We can't control the outcome. So all we can do is sit back and watch it unfold. As garbage as it feels to have lost, reminding myself of this helps stop me from losing my shit.

Lost on the lottery that is penalties, I’m fine about it. We will all see the same outcome this summer with England, it’s football I’m over it already.

Annoyed that we went to extra time which will lead to some tired legs in the later stages of the semi against Chelsea. Typical of the FA though with their scheduling - our semi should have been the Sunday game not the rags.

Not too deflated, the better team lost and it happens. Still proud of the lads, they gave it all tonight. Erling needs to get his shit together though another anonymous game from him

Pissed off with the club not the team, it has become Alien to me in many ways but will continue to support through thick and thin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.