How's your mood after the RM game?

I did say before the pens that I hope they'd been told "no Panenkas".

But rationalising it by hoping that not having two more games than rivals will secure the PL, and saving £200 on not going to Wembley for the CL final. But could have gone on holiday in June a few days earlier.

Mood? Woke up thinking how could we not have beaten them in 120 minutes. Sure the team would be thinking the same. Our squad is so strong mentally which defo comes from Pep. Even after final whistle none of them dropped to their knees or lay down on pitch. They stood up like men!! We continued to show our appreciation by singing to them. Onwards now for tomoz and run in. I feel better now looking to the future.

Livid at the needy prick who didn’t throw the ball back as Bernie was waiting to take the pen.
Whoever it was, needs naming and shaming and then needs to fuck off attending the Etihad again whether a tourist or regular.
For a start, they should be made to stand outside the Etihad and receive a slap from every season ticket holder, then hung from one of the cranes

Last edited:
I did say before the pens that I hope they'd been told "no Panenkas".

But rationalising it by hoping that not having two more games than rivals will secure the PL, and saving £200 on not going to Wembley for the CL final. But could have gone on holiday in June a few days earlier.

Hopefully get a better destination for the final in Munich for 2025. Much better than a trip to Wembley.

Livid at the needy prick who didn’t throw the ball back as Bernie was waiting to take the pen.
Whoever it was, needs naming and shaming and then needs to fuck off attending the Etihad again whether a tourist or regular.

I think there's every chance it was a Real fan, even if he/she was in “civilian” clothes. Just possibly a neutral tourist — but unlikely. Why would a blue do that? It just wouldn't make sense.

I think there's every chance it was a Real fan, even if he/she was in “civilian” clothes. Just possibly a neutral tourist — but unlikely. Why would a blue do that? It just wouldn't make sense.
Why wasn’t there another ball made available?

Mood? Woke up thinking how could we not have beaten them in 120 minutes. Sure the team would be thinking the same. Our squad is so strong mentally which defo comes from Pep. Even after final whistle none of them dropped to their knees or lay down on pitch. They stood up like men!! We continued to show our appreciation by singing to them. Onwards now for tomoz and run in. I feel better now looking to the future.

Yes, I confess that it always slightly annoys me when I see a team do that, especially if it's City. You stay standing, and you look angry (because you feel angry), in my book. When they do that, sure they're expressing their devastation, but it looks as though they accept it. Almost as if they're, symbolically, dead.
Fuck that!
I'll always remember Liverpool losing the FA Cup final in 1977 (against the rags), and playing Borussia Monchengladbach in the final of the old European Cup the following week. Ray Clemence commented, after the game, “God help Mönchengladbach is all I can say“. He meant it, too. Always respected Clemence as a keeper, and it was the right attitude.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.