How's your mood after the RM game?

FA Cup would just be a bonus, winning the Prem is all that matters now.

The league is the big one. History making. But the Cup is still a huge achievement. We are forced to make changes after the game last night, but it will take a lot for the team emotionally to lose the semi as well and hopefully we can make the final.

6 games left in the league. Let's go win them all and get the job done. Missing out on the European Cup feels less disastrous when another English team can't win it.

Get the league done, see off Klopp and go get the players we need in the summer to kick on again.

Feel great today. Got the Semi on Saturday to look forward to, we've got some crucial rest between games now that could and should benefit us, after the Chelsea game we've just got the league to focus on.
We just couldn't get over the line last night, just one of those things, eez a football as Bobby Manc used to say.
These next few weeks are going to be immense.

Solving the Phil position is key to our medium and long term success.

KDB will want to play.....can we sacrifice Phil & sustained success to accommodate KDB ?

Decisions !!

Afterwards: it is what it is. Didn't feel angry. We didn't break them down. Felt a tad annoyed.

Today: subdued and shattered. Made Europe's most successful cup team work for it. But, the atmosphere and passion that we know we have can get City over the line. Optimistic

Tired - after not being able to nod off for a couple of hours after getting home at midnight after working all day and going straight to the match and then waking up at half 5!

Disappointed -I thought we missed our chance to win in normal time with the De Bruyne miss.

Philosophical- it was never going to be easy this season and regardless of being in with a shout of 3 trophies, we haven’t played anywhere near as well this season and so a defeat at some point was inevitable. Madrid are masters this comp and used every trick in the book.

Annoyed - At the clubs lack of effort last night. If ever there was a game for flags on all seats it was this one. Those black flags looked ridiculous. Whose idea was that?

I was gutted last night but nowhere near as gutted as when Palace equalised at home. I thought staying in the CL was going to make winning the league very difficult indeed. Dust ourselves down and 100 % effort for 4 in a row. Oh, and I've got a feeling our resident site bin rooters will suddenly be visible this morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.