HRH Prince Philip - Passed Away

Made me laugh on Talkshite, tosspot Jim White all indignant and sanctimonious about the Cadiz player not being investigated further for allegedly abusing a black Villarreal player. "We don't accept it, surely there has to be something in it". On and on with his faux outrage.

Then the news about the death of the Greek fella, White was almost crying, obviously crocodile tears. The whole station go into mourning mode, saying he made a "few mistakes" over the years. Those mistakes would be racist remarks then but it suits the agenda to ignore.

Biggest crock of shit on there was bringing Rupert Bell onto the show, he does their horse race commentary, golf and is a Villa fan, he was introduced as:

"Our Royal Correspondent Rupert Bell" ffs, what a wankstain of a station

Made me laugh on Talkshite, tosspot Jim White all indignant and sanctimonious about the Cadiz player not being investigated further for allegedly abusing a black Villarreal player. "We don't accept it, surely there has to be something in it". On and on with his faux outrage.

Then the news about the death of the Greek fella, White was almost crying, obviously crocodile tears. The whole station go into mourning mode, saying he made a "few mistakes" over the years. Those mistakes would be racist remarks then but it suits the agenda to ignore.

Biggest crock of shit on there was bringing Rupert Bell onto the show, he does their horse race commentary, golf and is a Villa fan, he was introduced as:

They seem to have removed your other posts, seems you weren’t touching your furlock enough. Vive le republique

[/Q

Would you rather have them put up Goughy as Royal Correspondent?
I have to shake my head sadly when you play the smart arse going on about the Greek fellla?
Can you consider becoming a rag fan? Please, pretty please.

Last edited:
A long and fruitful marriage. Can't imagine being married that long. Changed the way the Royals interacted with the public. A fantastic mind, great military service and then gave it all up because he fell in love. Sure he was outspoken but he came from a completely different generation.

Heard on the radio today that the "opinion of Palace insiders " was that he was unsuitable for the Queen and was probably likely to be unfaithful - bit of casual anti-Greek stereotyping there perhaps? Anyway she went ahead and married him.
Then in an interview he said despite all the requirements of his role he always tried to be at home for the kids school holidays.
As you say married a long time, a family man and faithful to the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.