HRH Prince Philip - Passed Away

Heard on the radio today that the "opinion of Palace insiders " was that he was unsuitable for the Queen and was probably likely to be unfaithful - bit of casual anti-Greek stereotyping there perhaps? Anyway she went ahead and married him.
Then in an interview he said despite all the requirements of his role he always tried to be at home for the kids school holidays.
As you say married a long time, a family man and faithful to the end.
Err.... I think you need to do a little more research there mate.

Last edited:
I'm not a hater of the royals but there really isn't any need for all three free TV channels to be dedicated to showing only things about Prince Phillip.

The BBC have two channels show it on one and that is fair enough.
Watch the Women's International Wales v Canada. Canada leading at half time. Come on Canada! (Only because my two football playing granddaughters are Canadian and I don't have anyone supporting Wales!) :-)

I'm not a hater of the royals but there really isn't any need for all three free TV channels to be dedicated to showing only things about Prince Phillip.

The BBC have two channels show it on one and that is fair enough.
Just put Bbc4 on for TOTP to see a message that programmes have been suspended and to please switch to BBC1 for a major news report

Heard on the radio today that the "opinion of Palace insiders " was that he was unsuitable for the Queen and was probably likely to be unfaithful - bit of casual anti-Greek stereotyping there perhaps? Anyway she went ahead and married him.
Then in an interview he said despite all the requirements of his role he always tried to be at home for the kids school holidays.
As you say married a long time, a family man and faithful to the end.
Faithful to the end,what a unbelievable statement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.