HRH Prince Philip - Passed Away

Even radio 3 is talking. At least have a "sombre music" alternative. Barber's adagio all day, or the Agnus Dei version.
Jesus, my life isn't that far down the road to even contemplate putting radio 3 on, I have ventured in and out of Radio 4 but I am currently railing against it atm, radio 3 is another thing altogether ;)

Tiesto's adagio for strings?

Anyone else getting the 'HRH Prince Philip - Passed Away' heading then the advert '10 reasons your heart is failing you'?

Jesus, my life isn't that far down the road to even contemplate putting radio 3 on, I have ventured in and out of Radio 4 but I am currently railing against it atm, radio 3 is another thing altogether ;)

[Bong] [Bong] [Bong]

Hello. This is Radio 3.

THIS IS RADIO 3!

Is there anyone there? This is Radio 3!

(from a badly remembered not the Nine oclock news skit)

Rest in peace HRH. He may not have been everyone's cup of tea but the DOE award kept me and some of my mates on the straight and narrow back in the day where as some of our other Friends have ended up living life's of crime! I always wanted to join the Navy because of him but fell into a different career path.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.