HRH Prince Philip - Passed Away

Thanks but it didn't really need fixing.
You said "a night" it's been on all day across the whole of the BBC channels, one would have been enough, plus can I also say before anyone jumps on my my back, I totally respect Prince Phillip and what he did for this Country. RIP

Well if perhaps you had voiced an opinion rather than moan about percieved being forced into mourning it would have helped

You deliberately use the words "forced" and "made" to make whatever point it is you're making, but you know you're telling fibs.

I didn't use either of those words, you did.

The word I used was "told".

he fought in thewar , did you complain when sir tom got such attention ?

Busy cunts , honestly i despair

Everyones entitled to their opinion, no one is stopping people watching, but them that ain't should still be allowed to criticise the OTT coverage.

Imagine if it was announced on sunday, if Line of Duty had been cancelled god only knows the response, probably riots in the local rumbleows ;-)

Everyones entitled to their opinion, no one is stopping people watching, but they should still be allowed to criticise the OTT coverage.

Imagine if it was announced on sunday, if Line of Duty had been cancelled god only knows the response, probably riots in the local rumbleows ;-)
This is history , this will be talked about in a hundred more years , line of duty whilst good..lol :)

A lifelong Liverpool fan - who'd have known?

A life of service to his country and a long life well lived. Thank-you and rest in peace.

Everyones entitled to their opinion, no one is stopping people watching, but them that ain't should still be allowed to criticise the OTT coverage.

If The Voice or Celebrity Monkeys Juggling On Ice was cancelled Kaz would be fucking fuming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.