HRH Prince Philip - Passed Away

Because he is the head of the royal family, the queen is head of the church and forces , every doco ihave seen before today has him being the head of the family , he was the boss at home , what he has devoted his life to was incredible , missing tv for a night ? Boo hoo !

Calm down, calm down! Someone asked why no terrestrial telly and I told em.

You don't know my opinion on Prince Philip, but you felt free to make the assumption that I hold a negative opinion of him.

I don't really.

I'm probably one of the few in here who've actually met him, twice.

Too many folk in here require behavioural compliance or their head explodes and you're one of them, rein your neck in, I've not spoken ill of him.

You don't know my opinion on Prince Philip, but you felt free to make the assumption that I hold a negative opinion of him.

I don't really.

Too many folk in here require behavioural compliance or their head explodes and you're one of them, rein your neck in, I've not spoken ill of him.
Well if perhaps you had voiced an opinion rather than moan about percieved being forced into mourning it would have helped

Tbf the bbc own complaints page has a message saying they are getting a lot of complaints about the coverage with a quicklink now added.

I don't really.

Well if perhaps you had voiced an opinion rather than moan about percieved being forced into mourning it would have helped

Over the top. Nowt against the bloke but it's 2021. Still doffing our caps.
he fought in thewar , did you complain when sir tom got such attention ?
Tbf the bbc own complaints page has a message saying they are getting a lot of complaints about the coverage with a quicklink now added.
Busy cunts , honestly i despair

Yet you were tuning in....
No choice, radio is fucked and keeps cutting out on all stations apart from Talkshite, I need the hands free and it's the only my way I can keep the channel open. Feel free to advise a remedy because I can't find one, Peugeot HDI Professional Partner van, driving me mad.

he fought in thewar , did you complain when sir tom got such attention ?

Busy cunts , honestly i despair
He was 99 so had a great life. My Grandad fought in the Battle of Jutland aged 15 due to the Hapsburg family falling out. Viva La Republic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.