HRH Prince Philip - Passed Away

You really are a precious bloke , there's plenty on here who will drive "white vans". FYI, I'm semi retired, run my own business, employ another blue and do some work for another poster on here who's business is reliant on "white vans".
Good for you. You still come across as the stereotypical white van man.
Still listening to talkshite? Easy to see why Bell would be used to report on Royal matters perhaps not for WVM though.

Ahh now this touched me. Prince Philip surprised the Queen by dressing as a guard when she returned to the Palace. Lovely to see this side

View attachment 13977

He is wearing the blue order of the garter sash, as far as I am aware that is only ever worn by royals. Obviously he wasn't pretending to be a guard, he was just wearing a hat.

Good for you. You still come across as the stereotypical white van man.
Still listening to talkshite? Easy to see why Bell would be used to report on Royal matters perhaps not for WVM though.
No matter what I reply with your condescending attitude will shine through. Suggesting I go and support the rags was one of the most childish comments I have ever seen on here so please get fucked.

Very strange some of the reaction to this. A lad who i know was fuming when people were taking the piss out of Phillip Schofield coming out as gay (rightfully so). Same lad is posting jokes about Prince Phillips death on Facebook.

Not hard to just not comment on something of this magnitude if you have nothing nice to say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.