HRH Prince Philip - Passed Away

Same people who were/are okay with him saying those things are up in arms about people telling jokes about him.

Wankers

I’m not up in arms about it, just think it’s sad. Although a lot of the things he’s done he’s obviously got wrong, he’s also done an awful lot of good.

People aren’t wankers for having different opinions to yours.

People were complaining about the repetition of the coverage whilst complaining that they dumped Coronation Street from the schedule. They fail to see their hypocrisy at watching that shite night after night.

It's one night. The coverage was always going to be so. As it will when HM passes.

same people moaning about the coverage can’t stop moaning about the coverage.

I’m not up in arms about it, just think it’s sad. Although a lot of the things he’s done he’s obviously got wrong, he’s also done an awful lot of good.

People aren’t wankers for having different opinions to yours.

I should add, not people on here.

Bad taste jokes = outrage

Racist comments = he tells it like it is.

It's okay to give him credit for his war efforts without airbrushing how racist he could be. Free speech warriors wanting free speech when it suits.

Again, not on here.

I mentioned the stereotypical VWM. I don't think you would fit into that stereotype. I certainly hope you don't.
I know but as one it is still slightly annoying to be bracketed with Union Jacks or the flag of St George, Rottweilers, Staffies or Bulldogs :)

I certainly don't buy the Sun either lol

I should add, not people on here.

Bad taste jokes = outrage

Racist comments = he tells it like it is.

It's okay to give him credit for his war efforts without airbrushing how racist he could be. Free speech warriors wanting free speech when it suits.

Again, not on here.

Yep fair enough mate. Like I said he has got a lot of things completely wrong, like what you’ve mentioned. I agree things shouldn’t be forgotten about because he’s passed, I just don’t think personally now is that time.

Anyway, have a good one, hopefully 3 points later!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.