HRH Prince Philip - Passed Away

Have you factored in the Duke's last wishes which included a 'dleiberate cock-up' just so's he could give us all one last laugh. I've no idea what he had in mind but it should make for interesting viewing.
Of course i have.
You've seen the Blues Brothers right? Remember when Elwood goes to a church meeting and ''sees the light''. Well prankster Phil has had a trampoline set up in whatever massive church he's being sent off in and Harry will be seen flying through the air impersonating a stuka.
Or the cia pop up and nick that other one just as the curtains close..

Many were under the age of consent which makes them rapist nonces.
This last couple of pages has told me a lot about your mindset so you’ll have to forgive me for bowing out and leaving you to it. Think I’ll be giving you a wide berth from now.
It's a good job his username isn't an anagram of 'me cok fiddler'

One thing I don't get is this military uniform thing, they are not wearing theor ceremonial uniforms because Harry was stripped of his honourary title, butnshirley this wouldn't include his captains rank he had before he was given the other ones .

If his brother, dad and seedy uncle had pranced about dressed as toy soldiers surely Harry was still able to wear his regimental uniform from his active service time.

I will be honest , have no idea how it works once you leave when it comes to wearing the colours

One thing I don't get is this military uniform thing, they are not wearing theor ceremonial uniforms because Harry was stripped of his honourary title, butnshirley this wouldn't include his captains rank he had before he was given the other ones .

If his brother, dad and seedy uncle had pranced about dressed as toy soldiers surely Harry was still able to wear his regimental uniform from his active service time.

I will be honest , have no idea how it works once you leave when it comes to wearing the colours

Listened to loads of stuff on James O'B about this from historians and veterans best summed up by reading this

EzCrs_7WQAYpSo9
I‘m getting one to sit on the shelf with my Ric limited edition.

Can Harry wear his Nazi uniform instead?

It's ironic that Harry is the only one that was ever really in harms way and he's the only one not entitled to wear a uniform. (I was told by an ex navy guy who went to the Falklands that it was fairly well known that Andrew's exploits in that theatre were hugely exaggerated and he was kept out of danger as much as possible, and everyone thought he was a twat even back then)
I read an article in the Mail (more fool me) and the hatred for Harry by the writers and the commenters is absolutely ludicrous. There was even a comment with lots of likes where someone said that they had all earned the right to wear their uniforms except Harry. Bizarre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.