HRH Prince Philip - Passed Away

Is the military such a big part of Harry’s persona?

Did “they” outlaw it to out-manouevre the war hero Andrew?

What‘s the big deal?
It is tradition for them to wear their uniforms, this is a departure for the royals . Harry did ten yrs and two tours , he invented the invictus games and was patron of and supported many military charities , it was all taken off him , not the invictus ,yes it matters

It is tradition for them to wear their uniforms, this is a departure for the royals . Harry did ten yrs and two tours , he invented the invictus games and was patron of and supported many military charities , it was all taken off him , not the invictus ,yes it matters
I haven’t followed this closely. In your view is it some sort of “punishment” for Harry or do they not want other clowns (e.g. Andrew) wearing military clobber too?

None, to my knowledge, had stellar military careers or are serving currently. They’ve embarked on other “career paths”. So I still don‘t see the big deal.

Tradition? Isn‘t that another word for istree?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.