HRH Prince Philip - Passed Away

It's ironic that Harry is the only one that was ever really in harms way and he's the only one not entitled to wear a uniform. (I was told by an ex navy guy who went to the Falklands that it was fairly well known that Andrew's exploits in that theatre were hugely exaggerated and he was kept out of danger as much as possible, and everyone thought he was a twat even back then)
I read an article in the Mail (more fool me) and the hatred for Harry by the writers and the commenters is absolutely ludicrous. There was even a comment with lots of likes where someone said that they had all earned the right to wear their uniforms except Harry. Bizarre.
The first mr k was in the falklands war and he said the same

Fucking out of order harry cant wear his uniform

I read an article in the Mail (more fool me) and the hatred for Harry by the writers and the commenters is absolutely ludicrous. There was even a comment with lots of likes where someone said that they had all earned the right to wear their uniforms except Harry. Bizarre.

It's all to whip up there base into hating anything Harry & Meghan

People live very sad and sheltered lives where they get a kick out of hearing anything negative about them - then they can vent their own shite across social media.

The first mr k was in the falklands war and he said the same

Fucking out of order harry cant wear his uniform
Interestingly, the guy I know also served on Prince Charles' ship at one time and had nothing but praise for him.

Why do people get off on wearing uniforms anyway?

Tbf I split my work between days on the shop floor and in the office, when in the office I wear shirt n toe but fewl more comfortable back in my whites.

No matter the job, be it armed or emergency services or bog standard jobs like a chef/bus conductor/steward(ess) etc a uniform can give you an great sense of pride in your work and fellowship with your comrades

Which is why cunts like andrew wearing one makes a mockery of it

Tbf I split my work between days on the shop floor and in the office, when in the office I wear shirt n toe but fewl more comfortable back in my whites.

No matter the job, be it armed or emergency services or bog standard jobs like a chef/bus conductor/steward(ess) etc a uniform can give you an great sense of pride in your work and fellowship with your comrades

Which is why cunts like andrew wearing one makes a mockery of it
I was referring to wearing them off duty. If I were a bus conductor or air stewardess, I wouldn’t under normal circumstances wear my uniform at a funeral.

It is pride of being in the forces and representing the commander in chief , taking it off harry was a disgrace

They could of all worn their uniform but with only their medals for active duty , compromise option
Is the military such a big part of Harry’s persona?

Did “they” outlaw it to out-manouevre the war hero Andrew?

What‘s the big deal?

I was referring to wearing them off duty. If I were a bus conductor or air stewardess, I wouldn’t under normal circumstances wear my uniform at a funeral.

If they has any lap-dancers at the funeral that would have been an interesting watch if they has to wear their uniforms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.