Huddersfield (A) Post Match Thread

Gundogan does get bad press because he is asked to play David's role. Unfortunately although a class player he is not David, always needs an extra touch and consequently slows the game down which doesn't suit our game.

First half was tragically bad for a team as good as us.

Got away with it though cos all of Huddersfield’s players are inconceivably shit at football.

2nd half much better and was comfortable bar their 10 mins at the end.

Kev needed that full 90 cos he’s clearly very rusty.

Marinner clearly under instructions to be as big a **** as possible. One of the poorest, most biased performances I’ve ever seen.

Job done in the end but Pep does need to address that drop in intensity, against better teams than Huddersfield it will cost us.

Sane the best of the bunch today. Walker is looking a bit of a defensive liability at times.
Don't know whats to do with walker , he is going backwards, no where near last seasons form.

I found it a frustrating match to watch but I don't remember any occasion on which Huddersfield created a chance, let alone looked likely to score, before the game was done and dusted. After Dino's goal our intensity levels dropped considerably and our passing was sloppy but we never looked like surrendering the lead and when we put our foot on the gas at the start of the second half we killed the game off. The drop in intensity does worry some but it was not a concern today. There is no evidence of such a lack against better teams: against Liverpool we were ferocious and against Chelsea, Palace and Leicester it was poor form not lack of intensity which cost us. All in all it was a bit nervy to watch but we got 3 points at minimum cost.

Can’t understand why Sky chose that as a live game, the team scoring the most goals versus the team scoring the least goals. It was obvious who would win. Not a good game to watch as a neutral

Sat in Huddersfield end front row first tier
They know there not good enough
All agreed around me it was a penalty booing of sterling came mainly from side terrace
City’s passing wasn’t great today but we hit purple patch after halftime
They are championship club and play that football leaving the foot in

Best quote near me when city fans singing we never win at home never win away
Guy behind said that’s wrong they win every fucking week

Got a spare clacker any offers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.