Huddersfield (A) Post Match Thread

Blaming him for what? We won 0-3 nobody is to blame for anything it's just Gundogan had a shocker AGAIN. Kev & Dinho don't play like that every game but he does and people are fed up with it.

Gundogan is shite every game ? Who are these "people" you speak of ? Interesting that the best coach in the world keeps on picking him though , maybe i TRUST Pep's judgement more than your "people".

We were poor. But 3 points the most important thing!

Kev rusty - Gundogan abysmal - Walker jittery.

Sane, Sterling & Laporte all excellent.
Walker would have had a far less uncomfortable day, if he'd received a bit more help from Raj. Several times he had to cope with 2 attackers because Raj had either lost the ball or didn't track back. Until the yellow card I thought he played very well. Afterwards, as you say, a bit jittery but it must affect your confidence when you know that one mistake & you're off.

You seriously think he has a shocker every game? You must watch different football to me.

It is clear that he is the ongoing target. A few games ago it was Gabby. A few years ago it was DS. Decades ago it was Ian Bowyer.

Blaming him for what? We won 0-3 nobody is to blame for anything it's just Gundogan had a shocker AGAIN. Kev & Dinho don't play like that every game but he does and people are fed up with it.

We were poor. But 3 points the most important thing!

Kev rusty - Gundogan abysmal - Walker jittery.

Sane, Sterling & Laporte all excellent.
Walker would have had a far less uncomfortable day, if he'd received a bit more help from Raj. Several times he had to cope with 2 attackers because Raj had either lost the ball or didn't track back. Until the yellow card I thought he played very well. Afterwards, as you say, a bit jittery
Didn't he get MOM a couple of games ago? He was poor today by his standards, but still contributed some good moments.

Weird isn’t it. I’ve been proper grumpy all afternoon and it’s all because of how we played. Good job we don’t lose very often.

Agreed mate. Always felt leaving one of the Silva’s our was a bad move? Also never seen our passing so wayward?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.