Huddersfield (A) Post Match Thread

I said people, not MY people.

you said "people" as if you are representing more than your own singular opinion , either way your talking bollocks , Pep wouldnt pick Gundogan if 80% of his performances were garbage , Gundogan is a Bundesliga winner , current German international and well respected by coaches such as Pep Guardiola and Joachim Low and when in the team he does a maybe unspectacular job but is effective , my opinion differ to yours .

Neville thought it was complacency,(A joke).
Others thought we had an off day.
We were playing on a difficult pitch, shared by a rugby club. It is about time that they stopped this practice. Rugby pitches and the premier league are not compatible.

My first post on here of which I hope to be the first of many :)

Quick question first what was the booing of Delph for yesterday ?

Jamie Redknapp is some tool.Intimating that Sterling did not get the penalty decision because he got a penalty at Huddersfield last season. WTF ?

Welcome
It was the Huddersfield fans booing Delphi because of his leeds connections.

Too many on here saying "we were awful" " we were poor"
We won 3 fucking nil away from home on a Rugby pitch ! (shouldve been 4 but for a blind Ref)
Yes we were in 3rd gear in the 1st half yet still completely in control of the home side......but 2nd half we were very good.

Lets cheer the lads for a superb away win instead of moaning at them.

no you didnt say the word "blame"... wtf.

You did say - "it's just Gundogan had a shocker AGAIN. Kev & Dinho don't play like that every game but he does and people are fed up with it"

What people are getting fed up with it? Ids this the majority of fans or just some guyus you know?

He didnt do too bad, we won, I dont see what hating there is to do

What a coincidence it is that you have failed to highlight the bit where I said there was nothing to blame Gundogan for. Also I am fully aware of what i said. If you don't agree with me that he was poor that's fine as everybody has an opinion, what you don't need to do is try putting words into my mouth & then chop individual parts of my post down to make it look a certain way.

What a coincidence it is that you have failed to highlight the bit where I said there was nothing to blame Gundogan for. Also I am fully aware of what i said. If you don't agree with me that he was poor that's fine as everybody has an opinion, what you don't need to do is try putting words into my mouth & then chop individual parts of my post down to make it look a certain way.
Soz man, I dont see a difference when someone says
"I am not blaming him"
then says
"it's just Gundogan had a shocker AGAIN..... and people are fed up with it"

.....In the same breath

Soz man, I dont see a difference when someone says
"I am not blaming him"
then says
"it's just Gundogan had a shocker AGAIN..... and people are fed up with it"

.....In the same breath

Iv'e just looked back through & i didn't put those sentences together in any of my posts never mind the same breath.

I replied to a post somebody had put up saying Gundogan was being blamed. I actually replied saying there was nothing to blame Gundogan for & that we had won 0-3..... I then said Gundogan had a shocker again (which I believe he did) & that people (posters on here) we're getting fed up with it (referencing the Gundogan posts)

I don't want to get into big disagreements on here & I fully understood where you was coming from & maybe even how it could have looked but when I'm accused of hating because of something I don't believe I said I have to keep replying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.