Huddersfield (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously it was already a must win game but even more so now. Just need to keep the gap to four points.

This may appear arrogant , but a managerless club that is cut adrift at the bottom of the league and have only managed two wins all season with a centre forward who has'nt scored in their 22 games , the only thing i am concerned about is improving our goal difference , which will put the pressure on the Dippers

This may appear arrogant , but a managerless club that is cut adrift at the bottom of the league and have only managed two wins all season with a centre forward who has'nt scored in their 22 games , the only thing i am concerned about is improving our goal difference , which will put the pressure on the Dippers
I get where you're coming from but I just want the three points right now.

Gabriel or Serge, difficult decision for Pep. Obviously Jesus is the form guy, but personally I would bring back Serge and play Jesus on Wednesday.
I'd go 3-3-3-1 and play both Gabby and Sergio. They are going to defend like crazy and try and get a goal on the break. An extra man in the middle/inside ruins the current defensive plans of having 2 players on both Sane and Sterling.

Totally agree mate. 0-3 at least, but probably 5 or 6. If anybody thinks that’s arrogant, well I’m sorry.. but I’m just a realist

I'd go 3-3-3-1 and play both Gabby and Sergio. They are going to defend like crazy and try and get a goal on the break. An extra man in the middle/inside ruins the current defensive plans of having 2 players on both Sane and Sterling.
3-1-4-2 surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.