Huddersfield (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don’t win this with only a dead rubber cup tie and FA cup game in the next week then Pep will rightly hang the players upside down and blast their bollocks with a cattle prod.

Ederson
Otamendi
Stones
Laporte
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
David Silva
Sterling
Sane
Jesus

I’d go all guns blazing for this one! Sergio to come on second half

This may appear arrogant , but a managerless club that is cut adrift at the bottom of the league and have only managed two wins all season with a centre forward who has'nt scored in their 22 games , the only thing i am concerned about is improving our goal difference , which will put the pressure on the Dippers
So that's the 3rd win and an end to his goal drought.

We are one of the best teams in the world, Huddersfield won’t be in this division come August and will probably be relegated by the start of April - this is as much as an away banker you could find

After Newcastle winning they’re now 10 points from safety. They will know they’re doomed, the fans have certainly accepted it. Can’t see them having much heart for a fight today

At my sons rugby training at the minute. But we need a sound win today, 3pts the most important thing at the end of it. But racking up a few goals would be good for the goal difference if it’s needed at some point

Come on City. 4-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.