Huddersfield (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Walker's been on the naughty step long enough now.
Ederson
Walker, Stones, Laporte, Delph
Fernandinho
De Bruyne, Silva
Sterling, Aguero, Sané

Muric, Danilo, Kompany, Otamendi, Gundogan, Mahrez, Jesus.

We should batter these, 4-0. We've scored as many goals in the past ten days than they have all season. If we don't, we have problems.

Not anymore. Mounie finally scored in a 2-1 home defeat to Burnley.
Those sort of stats used to haunt me. I remember turning up one Saturday and was reading in the paper that Michael Owen was going through his most barren spell as a striker. Only to watch him smash 4 past us hours later. Cnut!!

Or reading that a team hasn't won away for a thousand games and then turn us over. It was ridiculous at one stage.. hopefully those stats biting us on the arse are well n truly behind us..

Those sort of stats used to haunt me. I remember turning up one Saturday and was reading in the paper that Michael Owen was going through his most barren spell as a striker. Only to watch him smash 4 past us hours later. Cnut!!

Or reading that a team hasn't won away for a thousand games and then turn us over. It was ridiculous at one stage.. hopefully those stats biting us on the arse are well n truly behind us..
was it 4 ? I remember the game, maybe I sulked off to the pub after the 3rd but remembered it as 3-0, the little git hadn't scored for about 12 games previously including a penalty miss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.