Huddersfield (H) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Won't put it on but twitter got a vid of a young lad, a city fan getting smacked on the tram,with a bloodied face.

no matter who it is or what went on, smacking people about over football is a relic of the game that shpuld be left in the past
I've seen it. Someone saying that one of the lads who got belted sits next to the away fans, and was giving it the big 'un during the game. Not saying that excuses him getting a belt (it doesn't), by the way. Would he have been yapping on the tram? The video starts when the scuffle has already started.

I've seen it. Someone saying that one of the lads who got belted sits next to the away fans, and was giving it the big 'un during the game. Not saying that excuses him getting a belt (it doesn't), by the way. Would he have been yapping on the tram? The video starts when the scuffle has already started.
Yeah same one, as you say doesn't show what started it but stil, pathetic behaviour.

When everybody gets back to full fitness we will be a scary sight for the others to face, KDB looks 5 years younger than he did at the start of the season, The injury may have given him a new lease of life, I think for a couple of years KDB looked like he was carrying the World and City on his shoulders at times,

Huddersfield had nothing really going forward until we were a bit sloppy at times, But they still defended well enough to give them a little credit if a 5.0 scoreline can give them credit
It’ll be a shame for Alvarez as he’ll become the rotation option, but a front 5 of Haaland, Foden, KDB, Doku and Bernardo with Rodri behind will obliterate any low blocks.

Can I ask what were you expecting? Huddersfield to go toe to toe with us? The football equivalent of a basketball game? Huddersfield pretty much deployed a 5-5-0 set up. Which we laboured against in the first half hour. Add in the fact that we had a few players playing that wouldn't be first team regulars. It was never going to replicate the Liverpool game from 2019. We got the job done, and we move on.
Why the assumption I was expecting anything different? Gameplan went almost exactly as pep would have wanted overall. I said as much, but because I also said it was quite a lacklustre performance, that's being perceived as negative when it's simply pointing out we were at walking pace for the majority of the game. (Because we didn't need to be any more than that) It's not a criticism, just an accurate comment.

I thought it was before the game or is this a different one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.