Huddersfield (H) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Old Trafford stopped being dodgy for City as far back as the late 80s
That 2-1 victory in 12-13 had it's moments pre kick-off
The days of proper scrapping are long gone, but I still sense the potential for a scrote to twat an innocent unsuspecting bystander

That 2-1 victory in 12-13 had it's moments pre kick-off
The days of proper scrapping are long gone, but I still sense the potential for a scrote to twat an innocent unsuspecting bystander
Yes I understand that can and does happen at most grounds. However since the 80s, City have always had good, tight, numbers at Old Trafford.

Rags, Dippers and Arses boo Jack because he plays for City. Fans of other teams gravitate to those three clubs when their local sides aren't doing well. Udders are hanging just above the dotted line and will be below it if Wednesday keep improving.
Not sure it’s the “bigger” clubs that do it, it tends to be the smaller clubs who give him particular stick. Not sure if it’s his charity work or his kindness to disabled people they dislike?

Not sure it’s the “bigger” clubs that do it, it tends to be the smaller clubs who give him particular stick. Not sure if it’s his charity work or his kindness to disabled people they dislike?
Football matches are like pantomimes. You have your hero's and villains. Jack being our hero on and off the pitch. The people booing him (Opposition) are trying to wind him up. That's how football is.

We do the same when Bruno Fernandes plays. We wind him up. Rattle him. To get an advantage. Fans will always target players that attract most attention.

Football matches are like pantomimes. You have your hero's and villains. Jack being our hero on and off the pitch. The people booing him (Opposition) are trying to wind him up. That's how football is.

We do the same when Bruno Fernandes plays. We wind him up. Rattle him. To get an advantage. Fans will always target players that attract most attention.
He plays for our local rivals so booing him would make sense even if he wasn't such an obnoxious twunt. It seems fans of almost every other team boo Jack.

There’s a difference, Fernandes is a ****

Kev’s weight of pass is insane. Bobb’s gonna be a superstar.
Kev's ball down the right-hand channel not long after he came on was awesome - I could see the ball spinning and going right to left at the last micro-second. From the first time I saw Bobb touch the ball in his first game I could see the incredible pure talent. Pep is guiding our home grown talent in a way that no other coach could.

Saw the first minute of a vlog by a Huddersfield fan, and fuck me it was pure cringe. It started with a group of about 20 16-17 yo at the players entrance chanting anti City songs, oil mentioned etc, then they rushed towards an old City fan who was doing nothing ready to smack him. Absolutely embarrassing behaviour and I wouldn't be surprised if it was that lot that attacked the City kid
Just seen that, it’s pretty embarrassing behaviour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.