Huddersfield (H) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Their only 2 chances. Defender makes mistake, fucking he’ll he should never play for us again
Agreed but did you notice KDB not getting to that ball and it went out for a goal kick…. Clearly never going to get back to his pre injury levels ffs lol

What I find interesting though is the suggestion a group got on with bottles and Pots unchallenged.

Used the Tram from Town a few times this season and there has always been plenty of Staff at the stations in Town.

Unless it's the usual story of harassing a kid with an Ice Pop but ignoring a rowdy group with beers and bottles!

From what I heard of HTFC during the match and after, they were a bunch of cunts out to stir shit.

"we support our own team" was chanted outside on the road when they were mingling with thousands of Blues who were too, making their own way home!

Worst FA cup fans we've had for a while, no interest in supporting " their own team"
They were a lot of mouthy, bitter dicks in their support. Right up there with Villa and Forest in terms of small minded gobshites. I saw a group of em nick all the fresh flowers out of the vases in a pub in town, why? Just thick I guess.

On a far more serious point, assaults on our fans are increasingly common, including really serious incidents like those in Germany and Belgium. In my view that is directly linked to the hateful and jealous media campaign against the club. The constant narrative of cheats, oil money etc. encourages some of the hard of thinking to see our club as the source of all the games problems, and our fan base as a legitimate target.

They were a lot of mouthy, bitter dicks in their support. Right up there with Villa and Forest in terms of small minded gobshites. I saw a group of em nick all the fresh flowers out of the vases in a pub in town, why? Just thick I guess.

On a far more serious point, assaults on our fans are increasingly common, including really serious incidents like those in Germany and Belgium. In my view that is directly linked to the hateful and jealous media campaign against the club. The constant narrative of cheats, oil money etc. encourages some of the hard of thinking to see our club as the source of all the games problems, and our fan base as a legitimate target.
Some of the Town fans really were obnoxious. Interesting to see the police take no action when they sung about "dirty Arab money" inside and outside the stadium. Why is public overt racism against Arabs tolerated? I thought some of Huddersfield's support were the worst fans we have seen In Manchester for a few years; bullying children, familes, and older fans and behaving like morons. Their genuine support is usually impressive but yesterday it was full of ignorant day-trippers.

Foden is playing really well at the moment, his first goal was well taken after having the ball whacked at him from close range. He made the pass to Nunes for our second and the finish was fine for the second. He is definitely growing in the number ten role and is making a difference in almost every game in this position. His goals and assists are definitely increasing.
But seeing King Kev marauding down both wings was great and his assist was a thing of beauty. Surely he will get the number ten role back in the next month or two.
Alvarez seemed pissed off when he was subbed and has scored a lot in the striker role. Will he get cast aside when Haaland returns? Let's not forget that he has played and done well in the number ten position.
Bobb is also knocking on the door of the first team and is growing in confidence.
Players need to fight for places , it's going to be an exciting end of the season and I for one am excited for it

Some of the Town fans really were obnoxious. Interesting to see the police take no action when they sung about "dirty Arab money" inside and outside the stadium. Why is public overt racism against Arabs tolerated? I thought some of Huddersfield's support were the worst fans we have seen In Manchester for a few years; bullying children, familes, and older fans and behaving like morons. Their genuine support is usually impressive but yesterday it was full of ignorant day-trippers.
They can all go back to supporting the rags and the dippers now they’ve had their big day out. Fucking clowns

Foden is playing really well at the moment, his first goal was well taken after having the ball whacked at him from close range. He made the pass to Nunes for our second and the finish was fine for the second. He is definitely growing in the number ten role and is making a difference in almost every game in this position. His goals and assists are definitely increasing.
But seeing King Kev marauding down both wings was great and his assist was a thing of beauty. Surely he will get the number ten role back in the next month or two.
Alvarez seemed pissed off when he was subbed and has scored a lot in the striker role. Will he get cast aside when Haaland returns? Let's not forget that he has played and done well in the number ten position.
Bobb is also knocking on the door of the first team and is growing in confidence.
Players need to fight for places , it's going to be an exciting end of the season and I for one am excited for it
Phil’s first goal reminded me of the one Serge scored in the 2-1 win against the Dippers in 2019, very accute angle and went in like a rocket.

Whilst not wanting to go back to the bad old days of the 70s and 80s I do feel we are bit more of a soft touch than we used to be. We are no longer the sort of place where away fans would come and keep their heads down rather than be openly causing trouble. Suppose it comes with the more Corporate/Family friendly club we now are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.