Huddersfield (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester City defender Gael Clichy is likely to be available after a back problem for Wednesday's FA Cup replay.

Vincent Kompany remains unavailable but is close to a return to fitness.

Huddersfield will again be without midfielder Aaron Mooy, who is ineligible against his parent club.

Nakhi Wells turned an ankle in training last Friday, while Kasey Palmer is still struggling with a hamstring problem and Harry Bunn and Jonathan Hogg are battling groin injuries.

Thinking of going over to this as I am in Leeds for a gig, saw two tickets in South Stand 111 for £20 each, worth it?

I've got there with 25 mins to spare 3 times this season & missed kick off, so now I've got to stand in the pissing rain for 30mins & treated like a criminal & still might miss kick off ? Stick it City I'll stay at home.

Life is so tough...that horrible rain and having to chat with your mates for a few minutes before the players come out...the hardship is just too much. Yes....just stay at home and sit by the fire eating some chocolates....I hope that's not too difficult for you.

I've got there with 25 mins to spare 3 times this season & missed kick off, so now I've got to stand in the pissing rain for 30mins & treated like a criminal & still might miss kick off ? Stick it City I'll stay at home.

Could you have a quick word with potential terrorists so that the club don't have to carry out security checks Also perhaps you could ask everyone else that turns up 25 minutes before kick off to coordinate their arrival times so they don't affect your entry.

Would love to see Garcia start, or perhaps he and other youngsters come off the bench. However I don't think we'll see any of our academy vs Huddersfield, I think Pep wants to use the first team and give himself the best chance of a trophy this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.