Huddersfield (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why oh why do they grey out the third tiers for online purchases ? It has stopped me going in the past and has stopped me going tomorrow. Would have liked to check if the usual seat near my dad and nephew was free and if not something in the same block. But no it is greyed out. Phone the agents just now and given up after 15 minutes of lift music. Why the fuck do these idiots make it so hard to purchase a ticket?

Sorry but for me with 7000 away fans 45k is only ok. 50k would be brilliant for me. Some on bluemoon seem to be looking for a reason not to attend these days and its doing my head in.

its still a pretty good crowd. ill be there and I'm presuming you too ?. the reality is some of our fans just can't be arsed going anymore, unless its for big games. season ticket holders aren't showing up for champions league games or cup games it seems. with the prices being so good ,this is a chance for all the priced out locals to go.

We'll stuff them, just noticed they are playing Newcastle at home on Saturday of whom they could go 2 points behind if the score stays the same with a win at weekend.
Loads of changes for them as well as us 4-0

Massive week for Huddersfield. FA Cup last 16 and a game against Newcastle. If they win, then they are right in the hunt for an automatic spot. If they lose, then it will be difficult for them to finish above Newcastle or Brighton. They've done very well to compete with traditionally bigger clubs. Suggests they've either got a very good group of players, or they have a good manager. I'd go for the latter. Sometimes a team can just go on a fantastic run with momentum buildiing eg Hull, and Phul Brown and Palace and pardew.

However good they are, if we have the right attitude we should more than likely win comfortably. I am really looking forward to see City play again after that Monaco game, and I reckon it will be fantastic atmosphere too, even if it is all coming from Huddersfield.

Right in thinking this is our first FA Cup home game since January 2015...? Vs. Boro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.