Huddersfield (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see Garcia start, or perhaps he and other youngsters come off the bench. However I don't think we'll see any of our academy vs Huddersfield, I think Pep wants to use the first team and give himself the best chance of a trophy this season.
I would expect either Garcia or Nacho to start. Both are lacking in game time and could be needed over the next few months.

Marvin, i'm purely looking at the blocks available (or not available 3rd tiers - 15K isn't it?) Plus the take up elsewhere.
Looks like about 35K so far to me or am I missing something? Admittedly there might be a late last day surge.
Is it valid to compare historical crowds against our current support base? Not sure.
1) The 3rd tier of EL3 and CB3 are open
2) They hold 5,500 each
3) I think your estimate will be miles off the mark

I am going for 45k.

Thought they had all of SS3.

We've been moved from 315.
Huddersfield have ss3 but think other level 3's are open for us and any season ticket holders on cup scheme. Looking at the planner I'd agree that 45k looks about right which is decent I'd say.

Sorry but for me with 7000 away fans 45k is only ok. 50k would be brilliant for me. Some on bluemoon seem to be looking for a reason not to attend these days and its doing my head in.

Well it's not the cost of the ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.