Huddersfield (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thanks.
The next 2 league games are crucial for us, Sunderland and Stoke. We can't afford to drop any points because coming up are Liverpool, Arsenal and the chavs. Liverpool and Arsenal have recently dropped points and play each other on Sat. By getting 6 more points it gives us a bit of insurance if the 3 hard games see us drop some points.
For that reason I think and hope it is a mix and match team tomorrow with much stronger in the league. So hopefully we can get through and then really go at those 2 league games

The next 2 league games are crucial for us, Sunderland and Stoke. We can't afford to drop any points because coming up are Liverpool, Arsenal and the chavs. Liverpool and Arsenal have recently dropped points and play each other on Sat. By getting 6 more points it gives us a bit of insurance if the 3 hard games see us drop some points.
For that reason I think and hope it is a mix and match team tomorrow with much stronger in the league. So hopefully we can get through and then really go at those 2 league games
Not to sure about this barring a minor miracle we'll have a job on to win the league,here's a competition we can win so I think we should start strong and hopefully then change players once the ties won. Unless of course winning trophies now comes a poor second to making as much money as possible.

Not to sure about this barring a minor miracle we'll have a job on to win the league,here's a competition we can win so I think we should start strong and hopefully then change players once the ties won. Unless of course winning trophies now comes a poor second to making as much money as possible.
Not thinking about winning the league mate just on getting top 4 . And yes of course I want us to win the cup but not at the expense of top 4. Hopefully we can do both

Not thinking about winning the league mate just on getting top 4 . And yes of course I want us to win the cup but not at the expense of top 4. Hopefully we can do both
We should be able to play our strongest team tonight as it is now, and again on Sunday and still finish top 4. All the rest of the top 6 barring Liverpool have got Cup games as well at this stage of the competition I think most will be going strong.

The strongest team we could possibly put out tomorrow, no excuses as we don't play until Sunday. Although over the next month or so we'll be playing 2 games per week, the spread of the games are actually not bad (Wednesday's and Sunday's). So strong team selection all the way.

The strongest team we could possibly put out tomorrow, no excuses as we don't play until Sunday. Although over the next month or so we'll be playing 2 games per week, the spread of the games are actually not bad (Wednesday's and Sunday's). So strong team selection all the way.

Get the game won nice and early, take the big boys off and go again on Sunday. This is the crunch period of the season. Each win sets us up nicely for the next game.

Strongest team including Willy, if we get comfy make changes at HT.

Pissing around with the team cost us our defense of the LC and look at the outcome of that.

Pep will have decided on the team he wants to put out against Monaco and will want that 11 to be in the best possible shape. He also will want to make sure that he takes 6 points from Sunderland and Stoke. Those will be his priorities.

I expect that he'll play the weakest team he feels can he get away with and win tonight. He can then play a full strength line up of well rested players against Sunderland, make 3 or 4 changes for Stoke (including the usual full back rotations). Then back to the fringe players for Boro, giving the best players a week's rest before Monaco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.